Lord give me a clear vision and ...

Sulfliath

Disciple of Prayer
Lord give me a clear vision and my calling in life that I might do his will
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone please for my life. I am all alone. I am stuck in my career and country. God give me big dream to living abroad. But I always end up in my own country. I am lost, and confused. Sometimes I wonder should I die or continue.
Replies
10
Views
191
Kindly pray for my clear eyesight. I am having blurry vision due to retina issue. Kindly pray that without any injections let me get clear eyesight in Lord Jesus mighty name.
Replies
9
Views
252
Lord, I come to You today with a heavy heart. You know our situation and everything we are facing right now. Please guide me in what to do and what to say. Give me peace in my heart and wisdom in every decision I need to make. I also lift up my two sisters to You, Lord. If it is Your will...
Replies
9
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,228
Messages
16,785,739
Members
648,804
Latest member
Swadarser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom