Lord fix my marriage to ### now. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord. My name is ###. Lord, You know my heart and my deepest desire to get married very soon. For a long time, I have been feeling lonely and worried about who will truly be there with me in life. Still, I praise You every day and trust that You are listening to my prayers...
Replies
7
Views
265
Praise the Lord, My name is ### for the past years I have a deep desire to get married very soon. By all your prayers I got into Job as accountant. But, I am feeling a kind of lonely and also like who will be there with me. I am praising God for this matter every day. I don't have any...
Replies
9
Views
362
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job and schedule make a way were it seems to be no way shut the Lions mouth in the workplace im praying that you will turn everything around for my good Lord God Almighty Send back to Sender every...
Replies
7
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,107
Messages
16,784,388
Members
648,682
Latest member
Irmaroemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom