LORD bless me with cheap and ideal lot...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ENL

Humble Servant of All
LORD bless me with cheap ### and ### for sale ### for apartment
 
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
Father We Thank You In Advance For This Love One's Faith To

Come To You Boldly Before The Throne Asking Whatsoever In The Name Of The Father, Son & Holy Ghost. Amen!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father God I pray for no one to go to hell jail lock up or and bad or I pray nothing against them but I pray they will stick to their selves and leaves others alone that they have wrong and I pray that you will keep all unwanted and wrong people like ### away from me and my...
Replies
8
Views
153
Lord, I lift up my blogging journey to You. Please bless it and allow it to grow and become fruitful. Guide my ideas, my content, and every step I take, so that this path may open doors for steady monthly income. I trust You, Lord, as I place everything in Your hands. May this journey not only...
Replies
7
Views
168
Lord God Almighty in Heaven, I'm praying for a better job opportunity with better pay rate and to be around Christian brothers. Open doors for a better job opportunity, make a way for me to get a car to work in the mornings and get weekends off. Show me favor with ### if it's your will. Give me...
Replies
7
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,330
Messages
16,787,200
Members
648,898
Latest member
Myrerfard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom