Lord as we are moving forward treatment ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord as we are moving forward treatment of ###. Lord provide complete guidance as well as cover everyone in family as all traveling so long in this summer. I ask for protection and safety, Lord I also ask for suitable weather and may Your will be done. I ask for favour in my job and mercy in my life. So kindly uphold all in prayer.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Please Pray This Prayer From Your Heart: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, study, listen to and meditate upon Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, character, and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Remember Who God Is And How Much God Loves You!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes praise the godhead he and I can now move forward with our nuptials in Jesus name. Safe journey and travel mercy with all provisions supplied in the mighty name of Jesus amen and grateful
Replies
12
Views
230
Please pray for me that my past mistakes do not haunt me, that I am able to see clearly God's guidance in avoiding future mistakes, so that my life may become stable and secure and rich in faith and connection to others whom I love.
Replies
14
Views
195
LIFE IM ON TRACK GREATLY I GET A NEW PLACE TO LIVE URGENTLY WITH MY VICTORY CLOAK OUT OF ### POSSIBLY OUT OF ### DUE TO THE SATANIC ATTACKS LATELY A NEW HOME THAT MY ### 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS CAN BE GREATLY HEAL NOT GET HURT..LIFE IN MY LEG HEALS QUICKLY FROM THE SCRAPING I WENT THRU AND FALLING...
Replies
9
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,839
Messages
16,815,743
Members
651,029
Latest member
Cyriosarnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom