Lord ### and ### have always ...

Lord me and my ### have always tried and do good for all people, NOW it seems like we are getting tired of being used & abused by people n evil people, it’s taking a toll on are health n mind. Please lord help us, pls help.
This is done in Jesus’s name amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A Prayer for Understanding and Submission Job 33:13 : Why dost thou strive against him? for he giveth not account of any of his matters Heavenly Father, In the stillness of this moment, we come before You with a heart burdened by the complexities and trials that life presents. As we meditate...
Replies
11
Views
152
Once again I ask that you lift my wife up in prayer. She suffers from MS and your prayers on many occasions has sustained us. Once again I ask for your prayers. My wife is having a tough time today. Please lift her up. I thank you all for being there for us.
Replies
9
Views
324
Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a humble and hopeful heart. Lord, I pray that You touch the hearts of ### and ###. Please give them wisdom, understanding, and compassion. Help them realize what is right and fair, and move their hearts to share what rightfully belongs to us. You...
Replies
9
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,754
Messages
16,814,719
Members
650,995
Latest member
Astuyrarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom