Lord Almighty I have a lump on ###

Domhach

Disciple of Prayer
Lord Almighty I have a lump on my Back, I pray you heal me of it in Jesus' Might name Amen. I don't want to go for any operation of any kind Lord please Heal me of it Amen
 
Lord Almighty I have a lump on my Back, I pray you heal me of it in Jesus Might name Amen. I don't want to go for any operation of any kind Lord please Heal me of it Amen
I pray for this in Jesus name amen
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 46:7: The LORD Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress. A Prayer Based on Psalm 46:7: "Lord God Almighty, thank You for being right here with us today. When our life feels loud, busy, or scary, help us remember that we...
Replies
12
Views
172
I have found 2 lumps, one in my neck and another in my collarbone. I'm dead worried about what it might be. I'm just 22 years old and I'm scared to death. I don't want cancer; I really, really don't want cancer. Only Jesus can liberate me from the impossible. Please, Jesus, just as you raised...
Replies
7
Views
298
LORD ALMIGHTY ### AND YOUR ANGELS KILL THE DRAGON AND HIS ANGELS IN JESUS' NAME I PRAY
Replies
9
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom