Lord Almighty, God, Heavenly Father... I come ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord God in Jesus name. Am praying for ### protect them. Am praying for court case daily for petition money increasing plz God help us stable the situation. Am praying for job yesterday don't know what should I do am applied nearby location plz God in ur will provide me to sustain my...
Replies
7
Views
250
Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
215
in the name of the almighty lord Jesus, I ask the heavenly father with the blood of the lamb together with Michael and his angels to kill all snakes, forbidden fruits, sin, death, women amen
Replies
7
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,427
Messages
16,822,587
Members
651,374
Latest member
Phmareaton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom