Loosing Faith In God.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lassbrown
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lassbrown

Guest
Dear friends, this will be a bit long but I am very much confused, hurt and no where to turn. Over the past 4 years, I have pray to God everyday pleading and asking that he help me and my family so that things can get better for us. I went through a lot growing up as a kid in Africa. Mother left to cater to my sister who had a problem with her eye. My brother and my little sister were left alone with our dad. Things didn't go as the way any child will want it to be. My father brought another woman into the house and she treated us very bad. Many days we went to school with torn up cloths and no food to eat for lunch. Many days my older brother and I had to sleep in old cars that had snakes in it all because our step mother at the time won't allow us in. I am in tears writing this because I am hurt and don't know what to do. My mother, after being in the US for couple of years was able to file for us to come to the US. We came here and started life. Things went fine for a little while and then it all broke loose. The owner of the house we had at that time had a financial misfortune and requested her house. We had no where to go. We spend the whole summer living with family members and begging to have a chance to own our home. We was fortunate to get a house of our own. Because of the rush that we was in at that time, we didn't care what kind of house we got. But unfortunately, we got a loan with an adjustable rate. We kept on par with our mortgage until the housing crisis erupted. We fell behind on our payment. It's been 4 yrs going back and forth with our mortgage company trying to work out a deal and they keep giving us the run around. We just received a letter of foreclosure from our mortgage company. We have no where to go or no one to turn to. My mother come home crying everyday because of the idea of us loosing our home. I become so paranoid hearing my mom pray to God. I get so confused whenever I hear her crying out to him. The things that she say while praying make me to share tear alone because she cry her heart out to him expressing our problem. I am among the few who believed in God. Many of my peers refuse to believe in God. I am always defending him on -banned site-, in my school and everywhere I can. My mom went through a lot. She lost her husband all because she wanted to be by the bedside of her daughter. She lost her home and family. Why is God doing this to us? I see those who don't believe in God doing so well and having a lot of money but we who believed in him are facing so much difficulties. Why? My friends who don't believe in him are doing great. Please help me friends. I don't want to get myself involve into anything demonic or sort that will stop me from entering the kingdom of The Lord. I am at a desperate stage in life.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Don't lose hope. You and your family are poised for a miracle.
I can't say that one will happen. I can make no promises about your home or family, but I can say that within you is the Spirit of God. You are challenged by the world, not by God. He knows that you are faithful and confused. He gave you the gift of faith to help you with the confusion. Lean forward. Lean into the wind and know that He is always faithful as well. You are unique and loved by Him. Be comforted that tomorrow the sun will rise, and if you are here, then He has a purpose for you to live that day.
As for the misfortunes and horrible things in your past, leave them there. Get out there and live. You are alive and that is huge. Under no circumstance believe that you are the first and only person to know hardship, and if others can prevail, you surely can.
The goal is to get better in life, not by. Stick your chin out and survive, my dear.
 
"Dear Father in Heaven, In Jesus holy name, I seek peace and refuge for this family, for mother and daughter believe in your word, trust and call out to you in their distress! Dear father, hear them and rescue them now and place them in your safety, for you surely (do) have a plan to do them good! Show them of any barrier to you and have it dismantled by your true and loving word! Thank you for loving us all and thank you for your redemption of this hurting family, bless them now in Jesus Holy name I pray, Amen"
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please pray for my daughters best friend ### she is depressed and she cuts herself. She opened up to my daughter last night and my daughter told me. Thank God we were both there to listen to ### and after the call she said she felt a lil better and thanked us for being there for her. Pray for...
Replies
11
Views
132
I was back stabbed at work. My skin is terrible and I'm having trouble finding a job more suited for me. I pray in Jesus name every night, but once something good happens and I think I'm ok, I get hit again. I don't know how much more I can take.
Replies
9
Views
249
I have always felt out of place physically. I remember being called short again and again throughout my childhood. My mother assured me that one day I would wake up taller, and everyone who made fun of me would be surprised. I trusted her. During my teenage years, I used to measure myself from...
Replies
7
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,019
Members
651,187
Latest member
Ynaroetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom