Looking for a hustle in order to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Nehemiah 5:14 : Moreover, from the twentieth year of King Artaxerxes, when I was appointed to be their governor in the land of Judah, until his thirty-second year--twelve years--neither I nor my brothers ate the food allotted to the...
Replies
11
Views
140
Jesus please help my order was wrong and the restaurant says they are coming back with the correct food, please make them keep good ok their promise. I paid a lot of money for it and I don't want a refund, I want the food. I am worried I won't get it. Also, please let the people that I have...
Replies
9
Views
343
Lord have mercy we need a place to stay My husband and I have been looking for a place ever since October to stay We have been on house and apartment tours We have been able to have the money for places But two things happen We either have the money for the place and we be turned down...
Replies
6
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,754
Messages
16,791,964
Members
649,360
Latest member
Syliamorarview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom