lonely this christmas and don't know what to do and hate that person .

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I dread the person that I might see on Christmas. I have no plans this Christmas just options but I don't want a certain person who claims she is bothered by evil spirits in my presence. She admitted it. I sense it how invisible she is how people recoil at her presence. People don't love me neither not really as I am not anybody's favorite and my mother cancelled plans to spend time with me at a relative's Christmas party as they are ashamed of me. My mother makes me as well as some people think they regard me like that. I really don't like Guam at least some of the people some of them think too much of class and money. I just want to be me...a real person, no fake.

Why do I think and feel so many others have to put on a show for all the world to see. I am not thrilled with human beings and I lack the magic and happiness of Christmas. I might just stay inside and lock my doors today.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I feel hopeless, worthless, and dreadful. I met up with a prostitute again. Even if we did not have intercourse, she did protected oral sex on me. I got busted with allowing and leaving water running at the room where the immoral act was done and was fined a penalty since...
Replies
10
Views
403
Good morning I thought I was doing the right thing, I came up with a group of everyone I owe and I tried to talk to them all at once and come up with a plan to pay them all in time, I spoke the truth, I spoke of how I will be paying them but it back fired, and now they are forming their own...
Replies
7
Views
318
I had a job for many many years with a difficult but important boss. He died recently and I don't know what to do with all my time. I have many of his research and other materials in my basement and don't know what to keep for posterity. I cannot just throw them out. I need to have something...
Replies
9
Views
367
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,405
Messages
16,822,386
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom