Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Are we ok with stealing? Looting? Riots, check, but opening businesses, uncheck? Have we lost our minds? Is it ok to destroy government property which is funded by tax dollars? Is Are you on the fence?

May we not judge by color or skin but content of character ~ MLK (which character, I might add, becomes clear during trials) — IJN

Last edited:
And if an eye for an eye went out in the Old Testament we would not have the death penalty in 2020. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Please pray about going to Bible College or spending more time in the Word of God. In order for God to use you or I effectively, we need to spend more time with Him in prayer, worship, and His Word.

And stop talking about stuff you don't know. Research and Read. Spread Truth and not Lies.

Pray for our Nation. Pray that racism and police brutality will stop. Pray that the system that set up systemic racism burns to the grown.
I have prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
And I have a suggestion for you too..only post to black people since you have such hostility for white people.

That is another lie you have told about me today. I love all people (Black, Brown, Red, Yellow, and White). I don't like injustice toward anyone or any people. Stop spreading lies. Stop Spreading FAKE News. Do your research and stop attacking people who don't agree with your lies or your views. If you don't agree with someone, don't lie on them and try to place words in their mouth that they did not speak. This is so not like God, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit.

You have no reason to lie on me. You need to stop and repent. Are you a Christian? Who are you imitating? As Christians, we should imitate Jesus.
I have a problem with people that walk in willful ignorance, incompetence, hypocrisy, sarcasm, disrespect, deception, anger, racism, bullying, pathological lying, ugliness, lie for no reason, and all ungodly behavior.

Please, Steven Bobb, pray for our Nation. We have got to pray for our Nation to come together in Unity. Pray that the Christians in our Nation will walk in love, truth, and unity (Democrats, Independents, Nonpartisan, and Republicans) according to the Word of God. Pray that the hypocrisy will cease when it comes to the Christians and their Political Parties because right now some Christians are giving Christianity a bad name. And it looks so ugly, real ugly. The word hypocrite is not a good name for any Christian to wear and some are wearing the name Hypocrite proudly. As Christians, we all need to be checking in with God on a regular consistent schedule, to check our thoughts and actions with God, according to the Word of God. We need to pray that God shows us ourselves, and allow God to work on our hearts.

Last edited:
I do not agree with all the posts on this topic

I believe murder will be dealt with and brutality will be addressed across the nation

I believe it is evil to remain silent and unacceptable to not intervene when things get out of hand

I believe in free speech and the right to assemble peacefully

I believe the burning of innocent people’s churches and businesses is wrong

I believe the devil is not absent or even peacefully standing by

I believe looting others’ belongings is wrong

I admire the late Rev Dr Martin Luther King, Jr

I believe he would have very different protests but yet protest injustice

Just wanted to pray for sobriety and peace in this situation

I ask we would all pray for the same, for as it is written, “the anger of man does not achieve the righteousness of God” (James 1:20), in Jesus’ Name

“for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God.”
‭‭James‬ ‭1:20‬ ‭ESV‬‬

I do not agree with all the posts on this topic
I don't agree with all the posts on this topic either. Especially when you post..."Are we ok with stealing? Looting? Riots, check, but opening businesses, uncheck? Have we lost our minds? Is it ok to destroy government property which is funded by tax dollars? Is Are you on the fence?

People of color have been going through this since slavery. "Are You ok with a man being murdered right in front of our faces?" That is the question. I am sick of tired of people of color, men, women, and children being killed because of the color of their skin. I am sick and tired of political figures who want to sacrifice the lives of men, women, and children because of this economy, and people who wear the title Christian agree with it. This economy will bounce back, but not the loss of lives.

Intercessor, you are supposed to be better than that. Your focus should be on life, but you want to play politics. And all lives matter not just the unborn. Pro-Life means All Lives Matter. Life is sacred to God. And you complaining about stealing, looting, and riots. There are many peaceful protests going on also. You should be praying, crying out for our Nation, and running prayer meeting for our Nation.

Do you know what the word intercessor stands for? An Intercessor prays for others. An intercessor is one who takes the place of another or pleads another's case. One study Bible defines intercession as "holy, believing, persevering prayer whereby someone pleads with God on behalf of another or others who desperately need God's intervention."

Just because someone does not agree with you doesn't mean they are a quarrelsome person or rebellious. I stand for the Word of God. I am praying for this Nation. And if you or anyone post something that goes against the Word of God and the Lord tells me to speak on it, I will. And that is not being quarrelsome or rebellious, that is obeying God. None of God's people need to be walking in ignorance to the Word of God, not if I can help them. Isaiah 58:1: Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.

Pray for Mr. Floyd's family, especially his children.

Last edited:
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom