Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Are we ok with stealing? Looting? Riots, check, but opening businesses, uncheck? Have we lost our minds? Is it ok to destroy government property which is funded by tax dollars? Is Are you on the fence?

May we not judge by color or skin but content of character ~ MLK (which character, I might add, becomes clear during trials) — IJN

Last edited:
Whereas love for sinners is high priority, it is never ok to justify sin — the policeman that killed the man is guilty, the criminals that used a riot to break laws are guilty as charged — Ex 20
And let us know the heart of people, the reason for their actions. Help us to love verybody and shine a light into the situation instead of hating, which worsens things. Bless everybody Father and intervene. Bring justice in Jesus name!

Last edited:
Whereas love for sinners is high priority, it is never ok to justify sin — the policeman that killed the man is guilty, the criminals that used a riot to break laws are guilty as charged — Ex 20
Definetely-I do not mean to justify anybody and i do not agree with violence.
I cannot justify anybody but I pray for forgiveness for those who are unjust. And I pray for peace! Our Lord is the prince of peace.

Of course daily! Why? Do you think I am wrong? Jesus has told us to forgive sinners! Look I agree with you! Those prayers were just meant as an addition! God bless you! I do not mean to upset you. And if I did, I apologise!
I do not mean to justify anything either.

Last edited:
I agree.It's the old "2 wrongs don't make a right" statement.Also I bring up , the storefronts they destroyed, what do the people in the stores have to do with what the cop did?Why should EVERYONE suffer for the actions of the cop?{Also, for all the others knows, some of the storeowners could be black themselves.}Making people who had nothing to do with it suffer, 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Its heart breaking issues. I am from North Eastern Region of India, we are mostly Christians, we dont look like typical Indian at all , this increase communal hatred among people, just last month, some mistreated them , they said that my state people are chinese carrying coronavirus, now it's under controlled. .it makes no sense.
My opinion is that I am Indian, I love my nation ,though I dont look like typical Indian, I belong to this Government , her property is mine, if I destroy that I destroy myself.. my responsibility is to pray for my nation and leaders , I dont like his party politically but God has chosen him, I respect and love him.
Praise the Lord I belong to Jesus, He belongs to me .
I pray peace for America in Jesus Name.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom