Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Are we ok with stealing? Looting? Riots, check, but opening businesses, uncheck? Have we lost our minds? Is it ok to destroy government property which is funded by tax dollars? Is Are you on the fence?

May we not judge by color or skin but content of character ~ MLK (which character, I might add, becomes clear during trials) — IJN

Last edited:
Love others just as Jesus loved you. Fast and pray for those who love violence and death. Jesus died for them and we need to pray for them on a daily basis.
Thank you for your reply. Pray for our Nation. Pray that racism and police brutality will stop. Pray that the system that set up systemic racism burns to the grown.

Last edited:
When or you going to answer the question or are you just going to continue to avoid it. Please explain to me the anger you understand. Please explain to me the anger that a Black Family feels about their loved one being murdered on the streets like a dog. Explain to me how that family feels when they were lied to by the State Coroner why their loved one died.
When you explain the anger that the storeowners feel when they got vandalised.When you admit that 2 wrongs don't make a right.I see you're strangely silent about calling rioting wrong.And if God calls vandalism sin, the anger of the black family doesn't change that.To me, it seems that you're calling out the sin of racism, but haven't said anything about the vandalism.Whether I can understandstand their anger or not,that still doesn't take away from riots and vandalism also being sin...whether you admit it or not.God is nuetral, He's not going to say, one sin is wrong, but the other is ok.

Last edited:
When you explain the anger that the storeowners feel when they got vandalised.When you admit that 2 wrongs don't make a right.I see you're strangely silent about calling rioting wrong.And if God calls vandalism sin, the anger of the black family doesn't change that.To me, it seems that you're calling out the sin of racism, but haven't said anything about the vandalism.Whether I can understandstand their anger or not,that still doesn't take away from riots and vandalism also being sin...whether you admit it or not.
I asked you first. When you answer my questions I will answer yours. Please explain to me the anger you understand. Please explain to me the anger that a Black Family feels about their loved one being murdered on the streets like a dog. Explain to me how that family feels when they were lied to by the State Coroner why their loved one died.

Please explain to me your understanding of this. I await your reply.

Pray for our Nation. Pray that racism and police brutality will stop. Pray that the system that set up systemic racism burns to the grown.

Last edited:
I asked you first. When you answer my questions I will answer yours. Please explain to me the anger you understand. Please explain to me the anger that a Black Family feels about their loved one being murdered on the streets like a dog. Explain to me how that family feels when they were lied to by the State Coroner why their loved one died.
If you answer mine, than fine ..I meant I can "understand" that's what "set them off" was anger at what happened,.Not nesasarily I can "understand" every jot and tittle of it, {anymore than you can understand victims of the ensuing violence and their feelings.} That's what I meant by "understand".So let's even say that you have a point that I can't 'completely understand" the anger...I STILL ask, does not the Bible state , return evil for evil to noone?"Which leads me to, can the sin of vandalism be justified? Don't the rioters have to stand before God just like the cops?

.I STILL ask, does not the Bible state , return evil for evil to noone?"Which leads me to, can the sin of vandalism be justified? Don't the rioters have to stand before God just like the cops?

Did the Bible say go to Africa and steal (loot ) Africa's Black People from their homes, make them slaves, separate them from their families, rape the women, men, and their children, beat them, kill them, tar, father and burn them. What you are seeing is what these people learned hundreds of years ago from the White man. You reap what you sew, later than you sew it, and greater than you sew it. This is a product of how they have been treated and how they see other people of color of being treated.

Pray for our Nation. Pray that racism and police brutality will stop. Pray that the system that set up systemic racism burns to the grown. But just don't pray, exercise your political power and go out and vote. Make your voice heard at the voting polls every two years. Because all lives matter, not just the unborn or this economy. Poe-Life means All Lives Matter.

Watch this video. This helped me understand Black's even better.

.I STILL ask, does not the Bible state , return evil for evil to noone?"Which leads me to, can the sin of vandalism be justified? Don't the rioters have to stand before God just like the cops?

Did the Bible say go to Africa and steal (loot ) Africa's Black People from their homes, make them slaves, separate them from their families, rape the women, men, and their children, beat them, kill them, tar, father and burn them. What you are seeing is what these people learned hundreds of years ago from the White man. You reap what you sew, later than you sew it, and greater than you sew it.

Watch this video. This helped me understand Black's even better.
Alright, i got my answer . 2 wrongs make a right, and taking it out on people who had nothing to do with it is justified.But I don't think God will see it that way when the rioters stand before Him."An eye for an eye" went out with the Old Testament.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Alright, i got my answer . 2 wrongs make a right, and taking it out on people who had nothing to do with it is justified.
I didn't say that. Please stop lying and spreading Fake News about me and other Christians when you don't like the truth we speak. I seen you do this before. Do you even have any value for the truth? But you know what...Attitude reflects leadership. If leadership has no value for the truth it runs downhill. If you are going to lie on me to me, or if you are not going to speak the truth, we don't have anything to talk about. Please read, study, and meditate on the Word of God. God returned evil for evil in the Bible.

Read I Samuel 15, please.

15 Samuel also said unto Saul, The Lord sent me to anoint thee to be king over his people, over Israel: now therefore hearken thou unto the voice of the words of the Lord.

2 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.

3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Pray for our Nation. Pray that racism and police brutality will stop. Pray that the system that set up systemic racism burns to the grown.

Last edited:
"An eye for an eye" went out with the Old Testament.
And if an eye for an eye went out in the Old Testament we would not have the death penalty in 2020. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Please pray about going to Bible College or spending more time in the Word of God. In order for God to use you or I effectively, we need to spend more time with Him in prayer, worship, and His Word.

And stop talking about stuff you don't know. Research and Read. Spread Truth and not Lies.

Last edited:
Are we ok with stealing? Looting? Riots, check, but opening businesses, uncheck? Have we lost our minds? Is it ok to destroy government property which is funded by tax dollars? Is Are you on the fence?

May we not judge by color or skin but content of character ~ MLK (which character, I might add, becomes clear during trials) — IJN
[/QUOTE
I had said that the pandemic was truly revealing people's characters. It was almost like God was separating the sheep and the goats. I felt it in my spirit! Praying for a spiritual awakening in the world. Praying that God would speak to people in their dreams, through each one of us Christians, whatever He needs to do to get people to turn towards him. I pray each one of their hearts and minds are open for the truth! With the riots going on, I think the devil is trying a last ditch effort because he knows his time is short! People are so deceived and God needs to lift the veil from their eyes so the truth will set them free.

And if an eye for an eye went out in the Old Testament we would not have the death penalty in 2020. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Please pray about going to Bible College or spending more time in the Word of God. In order for God to use you or I effectively, we need to spend more time with Him in prayer, worship, and His Word.

And stop talking about stuff you don't know. Research and Read. Spread Truth and not Lies.

And I have a suggestion for you too..only post to black people since you have such hostility for white people.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom