Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Are we ok with stealing? Looting? Riots, check, but opening businesses, uncheck? Have we lost our minds? Is it ok to destroy government property which is funded by tax dollars? Is Are you on the fence?

May we not judge by color or skin but content of character ~ MLK (which character, I might add, becomes clear during trials) — IJN

Last edited:
I support the cause Black Lives Matter/All Lives Matter, but I don’t support the actions of setting buildings on fire and looting. If you look at the faces of the protestors you see people of all colors, Black, Brown, White, and Yellow. This is a crowd of men and women from all ethnic backgrounds standing or fighting for justice for George Floyd, fighting against police brutality, and fighting for systemic racism to burn to the grown. What those four police officers did was to continue to take hope away from the people of Color. Proverbs 13:12 says, “Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but when the desire comes, it is a tree of life.” John Johnson, founder of Ebony magazine said, “Men and women are limited not by their intelligence, nor by their education, not by the color of their skin, but by the size of their hope.”

Last edited:
Pray for our Nation. Pray that racism and police brutality will stop. Pray that the system that set up systemic racism burns to the grown. But just don't pray, exercise your political power and go out and vote. Make your voice heard at the voting polls every two years. Because all lives matter, not just the unborn or this economy. Pro-Life means all lives matter. And when you have "elected" officials that clearly have no value for truth, that place the economy, and or the stock market over the lives of men, women, and children (no matter what their age may be or the color of their skin), you are dealing with some evil unethical people that have a lack of empathy for the lives of others. This economy will bounce back, but not the loss of lives.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."--Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.

Pray for our Nation. Pray that racism and police brutality will stop. Pray that the system that set up systemic racism burns to the grown.

I did some research concerning Black Men in prison. I read several articles. There’s overwhelming evidence that the criminal-justice system is racist. Here’s the proof.

1. Black Americans are more likely to have their cars searched than White Americans.

2. Black Americans are more likely to be arrested for drugs than White Americans.

3. Black Americans are more likely to be jailed while awaiting trial than White Americans.

Black Americans are more likely to be offered a plea deal that includes prison time than White Americans.

5. Black Americans may be excluded from juries because of their race than White Americans.

6. Black Americans are more likely to serve longer sentences than white Americans for the same offense than White Americans.

7. Black Americans are more likely to be disenfranchised because of a felony conviction than White Americans.

8. Black Americans are more likely to have their probation revoked than White Americans.

Pray for our Nation. Pray that racism and police brutality will stop. Pray that the system that set up systemic racism burns to the grown.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2015/08/racial-disparities-in-the-criminal-justice-system-eight-charts-illustrating-how-its-stacked-against-blacks.html

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Are we ok with stealing? Looting? Riots, check, but opening businesses, uncheck? Have we lost our minds? Is it ok to destroy government property which is funded by tax dollars? Is Are you on the fence?

Are you "Intercessor" ok with a man being murdered right in front of our eyes. All Lives Matter that is what pro-life stands for. All four of those police officers had body cameras on them, so their superiors knew that all four officers took part in Mr. Floyd's murder. And only one has been arrested. They all took part in the murder. One watched, three held him down, as one of the three placed his knee on Mr. Floyd's neck. It broke my heart as I watched this man kill Mr. Floyd as if he was an animal. Minneapolis Mayor, Jacob Frey, stated, “Being Black in America should not be a death sentence.” For over eight minutes, we watched a white officer press his knee into a Black man’s neck. When you hear someone calling for help, you’re supposed to help. This officer failed in the most basic, human sense” Mayor Jacob Frey posted.

Proverbs 13:12 says, “Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but when the desire comes, it is a tree of life.” John Johnson, founder of Ebony magazine said, “Men and women are limited not by their intelligence, nor by their education, not by the color of their skin, but by the size of their hope.

The one got arrested, the others fired and under investigation, is the latest I heard.

I never seen anyone murdered before. I watched the police office kill Mr. Floyd as if he was an animal.

Each of those police officers had body cameras on them, so their superiors knew that all four officers took part in Mr. Floyd's murder. And only one has been arrested. When will they arrest the other three officers? They all took part in the murder. One watched, three held him down, as one of the three placed his knee on Mr. Floyd's neck. It broke my heart as I watched this man kill Mr. Floyd as if he was an animal. Minneapolis Mayor, Jacob Frey, stated, “Being Black in America should not be a death sentence.” For over eight minutes, we watched a white officer press his knee into a Black man’s neck. When you hear someone calling for help, you’re supposed to help. This officer failed in the most basic, human sense” Mayor Jacob Frey posted.

I never seen anyone murdered before. I watched the police office kill Mr. Floyd as if he was an animal.

Each of those police officers had body cameras on them, so their superiors knew that all four officers took part in Mr. Floyd's murder. And only one has been arrested. When will they arrest the other three officers? They all took part in the murder. One watched, three held him down, as one of the three placed his knee on Mr. Floyd's neck. It broke my heart as I watched this man kill Mr. Floyd as if he was an animal. Minneapolis Mayor, Jacob Frey, stated, “Being Black in America should not be a death sentence.” For over eight minutes, we watched a white officer press his knee into a Black man’s neck. When you hear someone calling for help, you’re supposed to help. This officer failed in the most basic, human sense” Mayor Jacob Frey posted.
So 2 wrongs make a right in your eyes?That storeowners who had nothing to do with it, who may not even side with the cop , and some who may even be black themselves, should "pay the price"?That ALL should pay the price for what SOME do? Solving unfairness with more unfairness?That's your viewpoint, not some of the rest of us."Return not evil for evil".{Not talking about the cops, but when the rioters loot storefronts.}

“Warn a quarrelsome person once or twice, but then be done with him. It’s obvious that such a person is out of line, rebellious against God. By persisting in divisiveness cut themself off.”
‭‭Titus‬ ‭3:10-11‬

“Warn a quarrelsome person once or twice, but then be done with him. It’s obvious that such a person is out of line, rebellious against God. By persisting in divisiveness cut themself off.”
‭‭Titus‬ ‭3:10-11‬
I can understand the anger, but this indiscriminately taking it out on everyone...uh uh.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom