Load i take this time to tanke ...

Tahfireas

Disciple of Prayer
Load I take this time to tanke u for what u about to do un my life a each an ever one in this pray.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:1 – “I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me; I was found by those who did not seek me. To a nation that did not call on my name, I said, ‘Here am I, here am I.'” This profound truth speaks to the very nature of God...
Replies
9
Views
39
I TAKE THE XFINITY INTERNET BOX BACK...LET MY HARD WORK NOT GO IN VAIN GREATLY...LIFE IN I GET A NEW HOME IN MY NAME THATS A GOOD THING ANOTHER COUNTRY GREATLY THAT I CAN LIVE IN PEACE HARMONY GODS WILL WITH THE CAT THAT RAN AWAY THIS MORNING TO ### GREATLY. SINCE I WOKE UP TO GREAT NEGATIVITY...
Replies
9
Views
133
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 13:16 – “People from Tyre who lived in Jerusalem were bringing in fish and all kinds of merchandise and selling them in Jerusalem on the Sabbath to the people of Judah.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Nehemiah 13:16 reveals...
Replies
13
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,778
Messages
16,792,510
Members
649,381
Latest member
Fyrioldior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom