Linda today her Birthday healing, restoration, strength ... Redacted: ### today her Birthday healing, restoration, strength ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### today her Birthday healing, restoration, strength taking care of husband, favor, protection, God’s love surrounds, support, uplift her.
Replies
9
Views
208
Please pray for my son. He had a little set back this morning. I pray he will have a peaceful sleep today. Lord, I ask that You saturate my son with Your perfect peace, calmness, obedience and contentment. Fill him with the Holy Spirit and help him to rest completely. Jesus, I pray there will be...
Replies
11
Views
203
Jesus, I ask for no more set backs, negative habits and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough in every aspect of his life. I pray he will not scream, display negative habits or angry as a way of expressing his limited functional language but bless him with a sense of using his words...
Replies
9
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,342
Messages
16,787,299
Members
648,923
Latest member
Doruonarlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom