Miracles, Healing, Protection, Restoration, Favors, Breakthrough Peace, Joy,Love

We are so grateful you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand in prayer alongside you for your precious son and your entire family. It is a sacred privilege to lift your requests before our Heavenly Father, and we have done so with great love and expectation, trusting in His perfect will and timing.

We continue to pray for your son’s peace—especially the deep, abiding peace of Christ that surpasses all understanding—to guard his heart and mind. May he experience restful, uninterrupted sleep, free from anxiety, confusion, or spiritual attacks, and wake refreshed and at ease. We ask the Lord to remove every setback and replace it with His favor, healing, and breakthrough in every area of his life—his health, routines, relationships, and daily activities. May his mind, body, soul, and spirit be fully restored, and may he walk in joy, confidence, and contentment each day.

For your daughter, we pray the Holy Spirit would soften her heart, open her eyes to the truth, and draw her out of toxic influences. May she recognize the love and support God has placed in her life and choose His best for her future. We ask for divine intervention to break every chain of division, manipulation, or isolation in your family, and for God to restore unity, gratitude, and harmony among you all.

We also lift up your search for godly caregivers and advocates, praying the Lord would provide compassionate, wise, and faithful individuals to walk alongside your son. May He surround your family with His protection, blessing every outing, appointment, and interaction with safety, peace, and favor.

If the Lord has answered any of these prayers, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If some needs remain, we invite you to post again as a new request, and we will continue to stand with you in faith, believing God for His perfect provision.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him, and may His grace sustain you and your family in every season. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I ask for no more set backs, negative habits and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough in every aspect of his life. I pray he will not scream or angry as a way of expressing his limited functional language but sense of using his words gently and gratefully. Thank you prayer...
Replies
10
Views
154
Jesus, I ask for no more set backs and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough. Jesus, I ask that You grant him rest, calm, peace and relaxation today, I pray for him to have sweet peaceful sleep with no bad dreams. I rebuke all spiritual attacks in Jesus name. I command them to leave...
Replies
6
Views
120
Jesus, I ask for no more set backs and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough. Thank you prayer warriors for faithfully praying for my son last night. (Matthew 19:20) Lord thank You for granting my son a peaceful night last night free from spiritual attacks and set backs. Jesus, I ask...
Replies
6
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,011
Messages
16,783,252
Members
648,562
Latest member
Elmoadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom