Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m so frustrated right now. I feel like I’m blocked in every aspect of my life. I lost my job of ten years back in December and have had a really hard time becoming employed again. I’ve been doing delivery driving to try and pull in money since my unemployment ran out in June but DoorDash...
Replies
10
Views
183
Please pray against ganging up against my life and health and life with death attacks with threat let God arise and let them scatter. Please that the Lord surround me with His Angels and protect me from all evil till death. Thank you for praying God bless you
Replies
5
Views
78
Jesus as the night falls, I come before You with gratitude and urgency, pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ over my mom and me and family and our children. Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade ###, Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long...
Replies
13
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,116
Messages
16,784,441
Members
648,688
Latest member
Cyruysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom