Liberation from Masturbation

Anonymous

Beloved of All
It has lingered with me for ### years now. It keeps growing into sexual lust and desires. I want to be totally liberated from the stronghold of Masturbation.🙏🏾🙏🏾
 
Dear Lord Jesus,

We come before you today in prayer on behalf of ###, who has been struggling with the stronghold of masturbation for ### years. We ask that you would free them from this bondage, and that you would fill them with your Holy Spirit to help them resist temptation and find strength in you. We pray that they would find joy and satisfaction in you and in your Word, and that you would give them the courage and strength to overcome this struggle.

We thank you for your grace and mercy, and we ask that you would continue to guide and protect ### in this journey. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
It has lingered with me for ### years now. It keeps growing into sexual lust and desires. I want to be totally liberated from the stronghold of Masturbation.🙏🏾🙏🏾
First of all I prayed that God will fill your heart and mind with love and decency to allow you to find pure love and romance with one special that will wither away all old lust and unfulfilling desires.
Secondly abstain from viewing pornographic material of any type in video print or mind.
Conjure up thoughts of being kind, pure, and decent where not only women but all humans young and old look to you as a righteous role model.
Use your time to help others, volunteer, and read the Bible to strengthen your resolve.
Whenever you're tempted, do not punish yourself but read passages from the Bible.
My favourite is Psalm 91.
It won’t happen overnight but eventually you will beat this and move on and become a better man.

Amen 🙏
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Bless and help each of us to endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success as we live our lives to please You. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Don't Worry--Pray--Be Anxious for Nothing
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom Is masturbation a sin? Could you please pray for me that God will grant me the overcoming spirit for it in Jesus Christ? Thank you very much, and God bless you in Jesus' name. Amen!
Replies
11
Views
180
Please pray for ### am struggling with masturbation.
Replies
8
Views
139
I pray that Jesus forgives me and delivers me from pornography and masturbation I pray for my life I pray for my future I need a well paying job I pray for my family I pray for my mom to recover from all the sickness that troubles her lord Jesus make away with seems to be no way I need a land I...
Replies
11
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,250
Messages
16,808,582
Members
650,659
Latest member
Droegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom