Healing from masturbation

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heart and your struggle, and we have been lifting you before the Lord day after day. It is a sacred privilege to stand with you in prayer, asking our Heavenly Father to break every chain and to fill you with His overcoming Spirit. We have prayed specifically that the Holy Spirit would strengthen your will, renew your mind, and flood your heart with the truth of God’s Word—truth that sets us free.

If the Lord has already granted you victory in this area, we would love to rejoice with you. Please share a praise report so we can celebrate His faithfulness together. If the battle still feels fierce, we want to keep standing in the gap for you. You are not alone, and we encourage you to post your request again so we can continue to intercede on your behalf.

May the peace of Christ guard your heart and mind, and may His grace sustain you as you press into Him. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### am struggling with masturbation.
Replies
8
Views
138
I pray that Jesus forgives me and delivers me from pornography and masturbation I pray for my life I pray for my future I need a well paying job I pray for my family I pray for my mom to recover from all the sickness that troubles her lord Jesus make away with seems to be no way I need a land I...
Replies
11
Views
193
Everyone please pray that I finally give up masturbation once and for all. I know that masturbation is wrong. I know that masturbation is demonic. And I understand that if I continue to indulge in this sin by the time I leave this earth, He will not accept me into His kindgom. Yet I confess...
Replies
12
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,036
Members
649,750
Latest member
Ariysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom