Letting God Handle Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

bfearheiley1

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that I trust God to take care of trouble at work. It is hard to let go of worry. I know that it says to cast your cares upon him and he will take care of them, I believe that, but have a hard time of letting go. Please pray that all will work out for the best at work, as I am the breadwinner and need my job.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Father we cast our cares upon you and we rest in the power of your word. We thank you for your word which gives us peace and comfort in the midst of our trials. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shivani here from ###. I already posted my whole story about how the person I loved the most (whom I thought I would love to marry one day) decided he doesn’t want me in his life anymore due to my intense reaction & behavior during discussion with him. We have different styles, I value...
Replies
6
Views
183
Hello, Almost two years ago, I got out of a 3-year relationship with a girl who is dismissive avoidant. Her parents are pastors and run a church, and she is a pastor's kid. Marriage was my goal for us, but it appeared the more serious things got, that's when self-sabotage behavior from her...
Replies
8
Views
212
Dear God, I am letting go of my problems and asking You to handle them. I am letting go of my hurt. and asking You to heal me. I am letting go of my fear and asking You to sustain me. I am letting go of all my worries and asking You to bless me. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
6
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,949
Messages
16,816,920
Members
651,099
Latest member
Bhuosseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom