Lets God show me the right ways.please ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my job Lord God show me grace forgive me for leaning on my own understanding give me self control make a way were it seems to be no way shut the Lions mouth...
Replies
13
Views
272
In the last 2 years have lost my family it's been one struggle after another no car homeless at times I stayed strong in my faith. I lost a lot of weight but I wasn't eating much. I became very sick and weak very fast. It turned out my gallbladder was infected and I was septous. They had to...
Replies
6
Views
283
"Dear God, I'm struggling with debt of ### to ### and ### to ###. Please grant me wisdom, discipline, and provision to overcome this burden. Help me find a way to manage my finances and make payments. Strengthen my faith and trust in You. Amen"
Replies
7
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,117
Messages
16,784,454
Members
648,689
Latest member
Traithiltel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom