Let us also pray for my family ...

Praying in agreement with you my friend. May God bless your family greatly, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to pay off my debts, in Jesus name.
Replies
6
Views
117
My 2yrs old niece ### doesn't wanto sleep, she's playing whole night, not letting her father also to sleep allmost mid morning now. In my country we're traveling back to Home. My brother ### he has to drive on the way . If we don't sleep well now at morning time it'll be tiresome and sleepy...
Replies
11
Views
136
I pray for everything!! to be fine I also pray for pet adoption JESUS be kind JESUS you know all the details Messiah nothing is big for you. YOU are the KING OF KINGS with flaming eyes I thank you my LORD for everything great ahead of time and my friends here in JESUS name amen
Replies
8
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,273
Messages
16,797,655
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom