Let the lord not leave any of ###

James 4:8: Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.
1 Peter 1:15, 16: But as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, because it is written, “Be holy, for I am holy.”

💓Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name let me make drawing close to You, knowing You, loving You, and obeying You my number one goals in life. God as I draw close to You bless me to grow in the holiness of God. God help me and show me how to always seek Jesus as my source and standard of holiness. God also show me how to appreciate and excel in my spiritual gifts and the calling You have placed upon my life. God don’t let me be envious or jealous of others because of their spiritual gifts, callings, and or blessings. But let me focus on drawing close to You, living a lifestyle of holiness, appreciating and excelling in my spiritual gifts, and all that You have called me to do for the glory of God. God please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name.


Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have worked as a ### for 22 years. I have done everything I can to help the families I work for. Right now I make ### a day and work 12 to 14 hours. I clean the house watch the baby and anything else they want me to do. We went to the beach and their friends said their son comes to me more...
Replies
9
Views
97
Heavenly Father, I’m so glad that I got out of your way for you to fight and WIN battles on my behalf. I need you to heal me from the emotional scars left behind from the trauma I never sought vengeance (because I KNOW that YOU are ultimate equalizer in ALL circumstances). I just want the truth...
Replies
10
Views
373
Dear heavenly father God, I have been dreaming in the year of 2026 Jan to May so far. People I ask you to not allow around me and my relationships you bring around us any way like Janus People the man and Harden families the Simsand West families. Madison Ali Taylor Hupp and caregivers like...
Replies
8
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,286
Messages
16,786,653
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom