Let my soul, spirit & body must free

Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

May Jehovah our God, in Jesus' name bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. Don’t ever stop praying.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word and Ways of God. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Encourage, heal, and make me whole in You. God cause me to be a stream of living water flowing in Your Word and Love. And God please give Your angels charge over me to protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, and danger. God keep me safe from the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, care about, and all those who love and care about me. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Be still and know that GOD hears our prayers even as we say them. Thank GOD for all that is good in our lives.
 
Praying for this request



 

Attachments

  • quote prayer release temptation Dear Lord forgive me cleanse me Jesus on the cross.jpg
    quote prayer release temptation Dear Lord forgive me cleanse me Jesus on the cross.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 0
  • quote prayer Lord Jesus God accept release I give myself everything to Thee just as I am white .jpg
    quote prayer Lord Jesus God accept release I give myself everything to Thee just as I am white .jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 0

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Wishing myself to die in the end of the this month, I commit my soul, spirit, and body in the hand of God. Have mercy on me Lord and give me peaceful death and let me be with you in paradise. Thank you Lord for knowing you in my Life and being with me in this life. am praying that this world be...
Replies
6
Views
117
Elohim Shomri, El Roi Ps91, 121:7-8, 46:1, 34:7, 32:7 IS 54:7 R3:3 I pray for protection of my spirit, soul, spirit body Th5:23. No one shall pull it, touch, attack it Ma10:28 IJN per Es3:14-17 for all here too and all on earth, high places and heaven IJNA
Replies
11
Views
296
Please pray for ###, ### need supportive people in ### life, destiny helpers. Healing in ### body, soul, and spirit, financial provision, and protection of God in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
5
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,420
Messages
16,822,530
Members
651,372
Latest member
Broimaruurmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom