Less

allie222

Beloved Servant
Please help ### not play the GTA game. Help ### less time on the computer playing video games online all day. There's so much more to do than gaming.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am seeking prayer for myself and my family. I used to go to the church when I was younger and I do still believe in Jesus , but I don't trust Him as before and I am not so confident that I am still His child although the Bible says something different about this. I am going thru a difficult...
Replies
10
Views
179
IT FELT THAT GOD IS NOT FAIR SO WHY MUST I READ THE BIBLE WHEN GOD ONLY CARES ABOUT FOREIGNERS AND PURPOSELY WITHHELD JOBS FROM US, TO MAKE LIFE MISERABLE FOR US OR EVEN PRAY. SO THE MORE HE DELAYS, THE MORE I WILL WITHHOLD GOING TO CHURCH AND STOP READING THE BIBLE OR EVEN PRAYING UNTIL ALL THE...
Replies
6
Views
83
I fell back Into lust a month ago and I have been doing it every day. I also struggle with bad anxiety, I can't play video games online, or comment on social media to spread the gospel, it's severe and it's because of school and when I was on the internet a while back. I used to be devout...
Replies
9
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,313
Members
648,575
Latest member
Elmiudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom