Lawschool, marriage and new life by end ###

Setemai

Disciple of Prayer
Lawschool, marriage and new life by end of March and quick end to old ways at this moment AMEN
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus I ask that you help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get a new life for now i get my hair fixed to STAY ON MATCHING MY CAT GIRL CAT THE SANE COLOR I NEED GREATER BANDS NO WORRIES I HAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLYYY TO GET READY SEXY ALWAYS NO WORRIES GREATLYY SHAVE MY LEGS ALL AREAS EVERYDAY COLLAGEN TWICE A VERY STRICT ROUTINE I BALANCE...
Replies
7
Views
112
My husband and I have been married for ### years and ### years ago he had to take custody of his older brother ### that fried his own brain on pcp in ### it has been the worst ### years of my life, ### lies, he steals from us, he has killed one of our cats, he can't and won't clean up after...
Replies
9
Views
155
Hallelujah! God has opened a door, and I was able to share the Gospel with the Chancellor of Germany, ###. Could you please pray that this seed will sprout and bear abundant fruit and multiply in Jesus' name, that God will grant it to flourish (1 Corinthians 3:7)? Thank you, and God bless you in...
Replies
6
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,250
Messages
16,786,025
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom