Lately I have so sad, irritable, anxious ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I have been irritable today I believe because my cycle is coming soon and I have a medical condition that makes my cycles worse physically and emotionally. Please also pray for my parents to be healed from all mental illness. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
137
Please pray for me. Lately, I have let the worries and cares of the world affect my mental and physical wellbeing. I don't feel the love and zeal that I once did. Please pray for a breakthrough and an unshakable faith that God will provide, heal and redeem because God is in Control.
Replies
11
Views
484
I moved into the hostel a month ago and ever since then I've not been at peace, my mind and heart have been so restless I can't even sleep well at night, I just have a bad feeling about my roommate like she is negative or something, she always tries to copy me, and use my stuff without my...
Replies
6
Views
507
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,728
Messages
16,791,718
Members
649,323
Latest member
Elmooran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom