KNOW YOUR RIGHTS

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I got a right to praise the LORD!!!

❤ I still see you Dallas ❤; more importantly, God sees you. Praise Him, thank Him in advance. You can never go wrong when you have treasure stored up in heaven. Praise Him in advance!

Shout out to our worldwide medical team, those who prescribe and apply the balm; You are greatly appreciated.
.​

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Jesus is the Fountain of all joy and peace. My mind and heart belongs to Him and I want Him to lead me towards His holy throne, just as last night He woke me up at three o clock in the morning and told me. It is time to praise Your Lord and Savior. Of course. I got up and followed His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Special Message To The Cities: Obedience is better than sacrifice... It seems that I have been preaching this message for ever; but it is so very humbling, in ways that no one else can imagine, when Jesus himself confirms that message, verbatim. Those of us who call ourselves by His name...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our longing in life will probably express itself differently at different times in our existence. We may have an aspiration to feel loved and cared for. When we grow old we need someone to take care of us and be aware of our needs. We need to know the truth of our future in heaven, to find...
Replies
Views
  • Article
As [Jesus] rode along, the crowds spread out their garments on the road ahead of him. When he reached the place where the road started down the Mount of Olives, all of his followers began to shout and sing as they walked along, praising God for all the wonderful miracles they had seen. But...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The vast needs that spread wide before us? They are already in His hands. I lay back on to the concrete and stretched my arms wide out the side. Houston's night air became shockingly fickle at times, and the darkness lent an edge to the air. Cicadas' throaty songs of the day had lulled...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom