Know God...love God...obey God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
default_smile.png
God I ask in Jesus name that everyone that is a part of this prayer site will truly come to know You, fall in love with You, and by the grace of God that You have given each one of us obey Your Word. Please do this for all of us Lord Jesus. Amen!!!

Talk is cheap...You can't love God if you don't know Him. You will not obey God for long if You don't love Him. You will only obey God when you want to on your terms and that is not obedience in the eye site of God. That is doing what you want to do when you want to do it. Some people call that cafeteria style obedience and God is not pleased with that.
 
I am re-peatng this pray myself. I have learned that I did have a cafeteria sytle and now I am learning the new way :) and I feel more blessed then ever!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

⛪️ Wife Finds Best Church, Modern Worship, Teach Bible, Discipleship, 2 Tim 3:15-16, Son & Mom Learn to Fear God, Prov 9:10, Obey Jesus' Teachings, Matt 28:19-20... Father, thank You for leading me to good churches throughout my walk -- wife moved, needs church likes contemporary music as does...
Replies
13
Views
206
Father, thank You for leading me to good churches -- wife moved, needs church likes contemporary music as does son (currently attending a catholic church which has neither modern worship nor much Bible, as well as (in their country) catholics worship some leftover idol from Pre-Spanish pagan...
Replies
9
Views
134
Father, thank You for leading me to good churches -- wife moved, needs church likes contemporary music as does son (currently attending a catholic church which has neither modern worship nor much Bible, as well as (in their country) catholics worship some leftover idol from Pre-Spanish pagan...
Replies
12
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,015
Members
650,954
Latest member
Seodrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom