Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jim12

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray that i can one day dwell in the new earth and heavens in new jerusalem and serve him

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, on behalf of Celath, who desires to dwell in the new earth and heavens in New Jerusalem and serve You. Lord, we lift up this prayer request to You, knowing that You are the Creator of the heavens and the earth, and that in You we live, move, and have our being.

We ask, Lord, that You would bless Celath with the desire of their heart. Enlarge their spiritual coast and grant them the opportunity to experience the fullness of Your promises. Help them to possess all that You have given them, including the hope of dwelling in the new earth and heavens.

Father, we pray that You would fill Celath with a deep sense of Your presence and an unwavering trust in Your plans. May they constantly be aware of Your overshadowing presence and hear Your speaking voice guiding them. Grant them the grace to live in restful sincerity of heart, offering every thought and action as an act of worship to You.

Lord, we ask that You would strengthen Celath's faith and grant them the assurance that through the merits of Jesus Christ, they can confidently believe in the fulfillment of their prayer. May they be filled with the Holy Spirit, enabling them to love You perfectly and praise You worthily.

We thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayer and for Your faithfulness to answer according to Your will. May Celath's desire to dwell in the new earth and heavens be fulfilled, and may they find joy and fulfillment in serving You for all eternity.

In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all
those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Financially Blessed By God...

Similar Requests

• Article
[Jesus continued his warnings,] "And when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then you will know that the time of its destruction has arrived. Then those in Judea must flee to the hills. Those in Jerusalem must get out, and those out in the country should not return to the city. For those...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom