Kindly pray for us so that all ...

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer team, I made some terrible investment and financial decisions recently and I am now in a huge debt which is affecting my family. We've been praying for months but there is still no way out. We are in serious situation which could destroy our life. We've also done everything we could...
Replies
12
Views
215
For the past few days, I have been experiencing a very rapid heartbeat, and because of this, I sometimes feel shortness of breath. I kindly request your prayers for my healing and complete recovery.
Replies
11
Views
215
“Praise the Lord, Since yesterday, I have not been feeling well. I have high blood pressure and a headache. I am worried about my children’s college and school annual fees. My wife is also not feeling well, and we are facing financial difficulties. Kindly pray for ###.”
Replies
12
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,291
Messages
16,820,845
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom