Kindly pray for my husband who drinks ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband is in ICU, his oxygen levels are low. He is on oxygen masks, he is unable to eat or drink, and he also has severe back pain. He is unable to get up and walk too. Please kindly keep my husband in prayer.
Replies
8
Views
175
Pray for my husband who drinks that's why our financial condition is not good, I have ### children, studying in a good school, girl 7th class, boy 4th class, but we are suffering from something, my family need deliverance from drinking habit, I need your prayers, I know God listens to my prayers...
Replies
7
Views
203
Please pray for my husband who drinks all night. At times he does not come home.
Replies
12
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,459
Messages
16,811,353
Members
650,815
Latest member
Wltialand

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom