Kindly pray for my husband ### to be's ...

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Kindly pray for my husband to be's ### breakthrough he has applied in government may the almighty God give us a testimony before this month ends
I have prayed for your husband. May God help him get the job that is waiting for him. God give him patience and strength. In Jesus Name amen
 
I'm unable to process attachments or files directly. If you can provide the text content from the attachment, I can assist with redacting sensitive information according to the guidelines provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction.
 

Attachments

  • download.png
    download.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 5

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loadingโ€ฆ

Similar Requests

My husband lost his job a couple months ago and it has been so hard on his well-being. Please pray that he may rebuild his confidence, make wise choices, and to heal his mind from depression. Please pray that he might find a job that provides for us well. Pray that as I apply for full time jobs...
Replies
10
Views
184
Im so confused. I believe she has bewitched him due to we just won our settlement of $10,000,000. He says he never loved me her 5 yr old child he now claims. He has blocked me he was only here a month we live together and we're not from out here. We dont know this woman yet he is there with her...
Replies
11
Views
149
I'm requesting prayer for my husband, ###. He has a lot on his plate and is showing signs of burnout from being overwhelmed with work. He's also struggling with anxiety. I'm asking God to rebuke that anxiety and fill him with His perfect peace. I plead the blood of Jesus over my husband. Thank...
Replies
10
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,078
Messages
16,807,061
Members
650,527
Latest member
Fuothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom