Kindly pray for me to get a ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer to get the Director dismissed for justice seek and ask Jesus to remove his position as the company uses a contractor and ask the contractor to do illegal staff using the contractor company laptop as their issued laptop have removed and block the website, and the contractor did it for a...
Replies
8
Views
170
In Jesus Name, God the Almighty Fathet in Heaven, Gracious Master and Lord of Mercy, I come before this morning with thanks giving for what You have done into my live. Glory and Honor be to You. Today we start a new week. I pray for blessings and provision. As a family we have huge deficits, I...
Replies
12
Views
167
“Praise the Lord, Since yesterday, I have not been feeling well. I have high blood pressure and a headache. I am worried about my children’s college and school annual fees. My wife is also not feeling well, and we are facing financial difficulties. Kindly pray for ###.”
Replies
12
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,824
Messages
16,815,350
Members
651,027
Latest member
Lyraolunain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom