Kindly pray for me as the financial ###

Jesty

Disciple of Prayer
Kindly pray for me as the financial crisis is soo much that by ### I have to pay all my debts to bank, kindly pray for a miracle by Jesus🙏
 
O dearest Lord,
"please forgive me for my mistakes and sins and cover me with Your grace.
Please fill my mind with happiness, love, faith and gratitude.
Only You are the answer to my problem and no one else. In You, I have my 100% faith.
I fully trust that this financial problem will be solved by you.
I humbly ask to please let Your glorious miracle befall me so that I can pay my bills, pay rent, buy food.
Please bless me with financial abundance and I promise to use the money always for the right purpose for self, my family, and those in need.
I love You, I praise You, I thank You.
I shall follow You every day of my life." In Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Kindly pray for me as the financial crisis is soo much that by tomo I have to pay all my debts to bank,kindly pray for a miracle by Jesus🙏
Dear God the earth is tours and the fullness thereof. please deliver your child from the problems that are ahead Only you can deliver Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am facing severe financial crisis. Not able to pay my debts. Kindly pray that the Lord lift me up from all the problems.
Replies
12
Views
225
“Praise the Lord, Since yesterday, I have not been feeling well. I have high blood pressure and a headache. I am worried about my children’s college and school annual fees. My wife is also not feeling well, and we are facing financial difficulties. Kindly pray for ###.”
Replies
12
Views
248
For the past few days, I have been experiencing a very rapid heartbeat, and because of this, I sometimes feel shortness of breath. I kindly request your prayers for my healing and complete recovery.
Replies
11
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,773
Messages
16,814,899
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom