Keeping Positive

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

joanpiv

Humble Prayer Warrior
Sometime, just don't know what I am doing wrong. I start to think things are going to get better and then everything falls apart. Praying every day for change, try to keep positive, but it's getting harder by the day. Please keep me positive and hope my prayers are answered.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord Jesus please be with Joan tonight. Hold her in your arms & super naturally fill her full of an extra measure of faith, hope, & encouragement. Uplift her Lord so that she can shake off those terrible feelings she's experiencing. Thank You Father that You are answering Joan's prayers right now and that she will see them come to manifestation promptly. We give You all the glory & honor for it Lord Jesus! Amen! Amen!

•Blessed are they that suffer persecution for justice' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. (Verse 10) Keep your head up! I know how feel! I have felt that way for a long time but i know god will never give me more then i can handle! God bless!

Father God, you are the creater of everything including emotions. Please send a word of encouragement to Joan to lift her spirits and let her know she is still your daughter and you do love her. You are concerned about the things that concern her and commited to her for the remainder of her life. She needs to feel your presence when life is challenging and know you are supporting her when things are not going as expected. Your words says you give us hope and and an expected end- speak a word to her to give her hope in her situation and YOUR expected end, amen.

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, walk through my home and the homes of every Christian in my family (especially my home Lord Jesus), all my Christian friends, and the writer of this prayer, and take away all our worries, fears, and doubts that You will come through for us. Come through for us Lord Jesus. Let Your blessings, protection, provision, wisdom, favor, strength, courage, healing and deliverance power rest upon our lives. Bless us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for our lives. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in each of us.

For those seeking employment bless them with new jobs or better jobs. Bless us with promotions, raises, and increase in our finances. Bless each of us with wisdom to become wise stewards over all that You have or will bless us with. Let our lifestyle be shaped by the Word of God. Bless those that are married to be faithful to one another, love one another, and respect the union of marriage. And all my family and friends that are not saved God I ask that You will send someone into their lives and minister the gift of salvation unto them. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen!!!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

****If You Absolutely, Positively, Undeniably, No Doubt About It, Want to Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & For the Rest of Your Life…Just Obey God’s Word! Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. God Honors Obedience, You have God’s Word on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom