Keep Pray For Me

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariepaul

Prayer Warrior
Lord thank you for this beautiful morning. please keep prayer for me . cause i really need it thank you everyone.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord thank you for this beautiful morning. please keep prayer for me . cause i really need it thank you everyone.
And what is also so very beautiful, dear Mariepaul, is your prayer of thanks to our wonderful Lord and Savior for this beautiful morning. Be assured that He has heard you as we gather together in prayer.

And He will bless you further and all who give thanks to Him because He has told us in Scripture ...

"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them" -- MATTHEW 18:20 (KJV)

BIBLICAL KEY #1: Pray often with FAITH and BELIEF that you have *ALREADY* obtained that which you are praying for! -- MARK 11: 23-24 (KJV)

BIBLICAL KEY #2: Always pray to GOD -- **in the Name of JESUS.** -- JOHN 14:13 (KJV)

And Never fear! For With the Divine Power of Jesus Christ, Yes! You CAN Obtain That Which You Are Seeking, According To His Will!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom