Keep my friends ### in your prayers ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I love you and I am not perfect. I need your help. I have 2 friends ### and ### that need your help. My first friend ### will not stop drinking and doing drugs. I have done everything I can including plead with my friends mom to put my friend in rehab. However my friend mom does these...
Replies
10
Views
241
An elderly ### of a dear friend is in the Hospital and needs your Prayers for health and Salvation. In Jesus name I Pray, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
169
Dear God, I am BEGGING You to keep me safe. Dear God, please. Amen (Need your prayers) Please keep me in your daily prayers. Thank you so much
Replies
5
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom