Justice for ### and millions who were ...

Holrain

Disciple of Prayer
Justice for ### and millions who were friendly dogs brutally murdered by the ### police
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus Name and ask for justice for ### and the millions of other friendly dogs who were brutally murdered by the ### police. We ask that You would bring swift justice to those responsible and that You would bring peace and comfort to the families of those dogs. We ask that You would bring an end to this senseless violence and that You would bring healing and restoration to the victims and their families. We thank You for Your mercy and grace and for Your justice. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 107:42: The upright see and rejoice, but all the wicked shut their mouths. Historical Context: In the context of Israel’s history, God often demonstrated His power by rescuing His people from dire circumstances. The Israelites saw...
Replies
7
Views
103
LIFE IN I GET MY FRIENDS BACK THAT HAVE COUSINS WHO SELL HOMES FOR MILLIONS IM NO ONE BUSINESS GREATLY NO ONE CAN HEAR MY PRAYERS THAT SHOULDNT EVER AGAIN GREATLYYYY..MY FAMILY ISNT LAZY THEY CLEAN THE GARAGE POPS STOPS WHATEVER HE IS DOING NOT IN GODS WILL AND ### GETS IT GOGETHER AND...
Replies
6
Views
86
While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
10
Views
71
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,250
Messages
16,786,025
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom