Just To Simply Say I Love U

Status
Not open for further replies.

glowy

Prayer Warrior
Father, I just want to take a min to say I Love you. I think shout you a lot! You already know I kinda communicate with you a lot throughout the day, everyday. You're the Best! Sorry for all the times I doubted you. But you have shown and proved to me a lot. I Love You Dearly! Thank you for everything and everyone. Take care of my ### pets, fam, bf, loved ones, and myself. THANKU THANK U THANK U, IN THE NAME OF JESUS, AMEN ^.^ <3

**ABOUT U A LOT**
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, Father, I kneel alone in my room to pray to You. With an aching heart and eyes full of tears, please listen. Thank You, Lord, for all the blessings You have bestowed upon me. As it is written, "Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever" (Psalm...
Replies
8
Views
570
  • Article Article
This is really a great time to be honest with the Lord Jesus who love us with an everlasting love, He really cares for us. Not only our hands should be lifted up to our dear Lord, but our heart and mind and say... I sing praises to Your name o Lord, praises to Your name o Lord, for Your name is...
Replies
0
Views
233
FATHER I JUST WANNA SAY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH TAKE MY HAND RIGHT NOW HOLD ME TIGHT DNT LET ME GO
Replies
8
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,251
Messages
16,820,539
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom