Just feeling lost and what the point of everything.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

You are not worthless!  I know how you feel, for I went through that a lot in my life.  I hated myself and was very depressed.  I  started praying to God to help me love myself.  I prayed and prayed and our Heavenly Father, answered my prayers.  Don't lose faith; don't give up for God loves you very much!   Last year I was in a coma and they said I had 30 percent chance of living, and here I am!   Praise be to God in Jesus Name!! Call on Him, ask Him to help you In Jesus Name,  please!     I am praying for your request. Heavenly Father, please hear our prayers, In Jesus Name. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
The devil is a liar
John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Zechariah 3:1
And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.

You are Royality Too !!!  and the devil hates it,
Rev 1:6
And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

devil is the acuser
Rev 12:10  And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

devils time is coming

Rev 20:10
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

The Lord Rejoices over you with Singing
Zeph 3:17  The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Lord Jesus Please rebuke satan from my family in Your very Own most Holy Name I ask Amen
Zechariah 3:2
 And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

I pray that my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ gives you direction in your life! But for know keep on praising and adoring The Lord. For scripture say: (Rephrasing) If your focus on the things of our Majesty, He (The Lord) will focus in all of your necessities! And that is a promise from above!..

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Just feeling lost and what the point of everything. Just worthless
I feel the same. My bday was yesterday but no celebrations or anything "special". No cake, birthday song, cards/gifts, special dinner or anything. My family does this every year even though I strive to always make their day special. On top of that I cant find a job and I'm struggling with school and my finances are awful. No matter what I do for others I can never get ahead for myself. What's the point? I try to pray but just never hear Him in my life. I try to be good and do good....what's the point?

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom