Just a question

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As an intercessor, I of course feel led to pray for people, & for some reason I have the desire or feel led to pray for those I used to know & this just means that I perhaps know their name, went school with them a while back & that's all I know, so how do I pray for people who I don't know on a...
Replies
9
Views
78
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 13:28 : One of the sons of Joiada son of Eliashib the high priest was son-in-law to Sanballat the Horonite. And I drove him away from me. A Prayer for Divine Diligence and Discernment: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, We come before...
Replies
11
Views
136
I notice a pattern. If a Christian states something in a way other Christians think is not right, they immediately admonish and correct them. They pull no punches. However, an unsaved person gets more slack. If you even mention that an unsaved person is living a certain sin, the same Christians...
Replies
6
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,012
Messages
16,783,262
Members
648,563
Latest member
Twaeser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom