Jozua ### Hit By A Car, Please Pray For ###!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cindy

Humble Prayer Partner
Jozua ### was hit by a car on his way to school this morning. He is very critical and was airlifted to ###. God please keep ### in your healing hands. God please be with the doctors and nurses looking after him and give them insight into treatment that will bring the best possible outcome for ###. God please lay our healing hands over ### and heal what is broken/ hurt. Protect his brain from all the bleeding and let the impossible happen.

Also be with his family and loved ones and the person that drove the car.

In Jesus Name

Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him.--Nahum 1:7
 
Faith grows during quiet communion with God.​
 ​
Psalm 46:10- "Be still, and know that I am God."​
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello so I am currently at work driving to my next job I just parked my vehicle because I need some prayers please. Whenever I hit the gas it's stalling and not wanting to drive I pray to God it's not the transmission would u please pray for my car to keep running and for me to be able to get to...
Replies
10
Views
193
My older brother ### is in ICU at the ### in Sri Lanka. He was hit by a car when crossing the road. He is unconscious for past two weeks. Severe internal neck injury. Please pray in the name of our healing and loving God Jesus that by his stripes my brother is healed. He wakes up and becomes...
Replies
10
Views
236
my son is a US Marine I need your prayers please his car got hit but he's ok. he’s often lonely now his car got hit. I'm sooo stress
Replies
11
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom