Prayers for my car please

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past few days. It has been our joy to lift your vehicle and your daily travels before the Lord, asking Him to intervene and keep your car running smoothly so you can continue to provide for your needs. We prayed specifically that the stalling would not be a sign of transmission trouble and that God would place His mighty hand of protection over you and your vehicle each time you get behind the wheel.

If the Lord has answered these prayers—if your car is now running well and you’re able to travel to and from work without trouble—we would love to hear your praise report. Please share how God has moved so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness.

If, however, the issue persists and you still need God’s intervention, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that the Lord hears and answers the cries of His children. Keep trusting Him, for He knows your need and cares deeply for you.

May God bless you abundantly as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray all these things in Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am from ### i was working as a ### for the last ### Years ,please life cost is increasing amd i cant to bay car band House i have ### families ,help me please In the name of JESUS
Replies
13
Views
196
Hello I drive a lot for work and on my way home tonight I noticed my car was shaking really bad on the highway please pray for God to fix my car and let me have safe travels in this snow I have to work tomorrow morning and I want to have a safe reliable car to drive in Jesus name Amen
Replies
7
Views
288
Hello i have been having some concerns with my car lately and I drive a lot each day to clean houses and office buildings and I need my vehicle for work and everyday life please pray that God will keep his hand upon my vehicle and fix whatever is wrong. I have been upset about it but also trying...
Replies
9
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,043
Messages
16,794,677
Members
649,602
Latest member
Slohold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom