It is absolutely amazing, and indeed I remain in continual awe of the Word and ways of God. He has given me much to impart; but first I must acknowledge the Word of confirmation received a few days ago in follow-up to the pronouncement over the city of ###. As I said before, whether individual, church, city, or nation, it's up to the one(s) called, to answer when called. All the messenger can do is deliver the message.

If there is one process that I have learned, in my walk with Christ, it is to listen and wait. Therefore, when God said to reach out, I reached out; and, sure enough, no sooner than I heeded God's instruction, did satan attempt to interfere. If God really wants you to go, you need to get up and go, figure out a way to buy a ticket. Hmmm, partly correct; but that's not what God spoke to me. But, that's how the devil operates, through a "buffet bible" type of doctrine, which causes man to second-guess God. "God didn't really mean you can eat that apple, did He?" Satan depends, not only on our ineptitude of the Word of God [which he knows very well]; but, likewise on our impatience, whereby he instills doubt. BUT GOD, does not manifest in "buffet bible." His Word is complete because He is complete.

I'll try to keep the rest short. A few days ago, while doing some follow-up on another subject matter, I came across a note that I had made several weeks prior. Just as I was about to delete the note, I noticed what I had written in parentheses. The note simply said: "Acts 10 (Read whole chapter). As I began to read, indeed God illuminated my understanding regarding that subject. But as I continued to read - the whole chapter, the Holy Spirit led me to confirmation of His instruction, through the story of ###.

When God says "Go," He has already predetermined [prepared] the way: And, indeed sometimes "that way" is for His representatives, from that destination, to come and get you. This aint Jonah's ###; this is the, Peter "touching and healing" ###.
​
Hallelujah!!!

WORD OF GOD
Thanks be to God
​

It's up to the city to answer the call. The ball is back in your possession.


Please forgive any spelling and grammatical errors.​
 
Jesus did wonders in Joppa. Rising a dead girl whose mother was grief stricken to see her child dead on the bed. Tabitha Cumi... said the Lord and the girl opened her eyes and got up. People marvelled at the sight of a dead person coming alive again. The mother was so happy to see her alive and well. Jesus full of love and compassion for people did miracles.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
To Those Who Have Ears To Hear: Like Jeremiah, and every other prophet, whom God sends, it is my job, in such a time as this, to test the metal (the countenance) of the city. But, due to the twisting of the scriptures by those who seek to control God's ministries, many, who lack understanding...
Replies
0
Views
95
  • Article Article
So many, including ministers, priests, and other church leaders, using the same verbiage, have rebuked me in error saying: "That's why God is doing this to you." As though I have done something to warrant the situation this city has subjected me to. Proper discernment is key. They almost got it...
Replies
0
Views
87
  • Article Article
Prophecy is a tough job. While all prophecy has been written, not all has been fulfilled. Therefore, someone has to answer the call to announce in due season that which has not yet been, and that which shall be again. I answered that call ten years ago. So then, instead of reacting with...
Replies
0
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,247
Messages
16,785,988
Members
648,838
Latest member
Drtoyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom