JOPPA

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

It is absolutelty amazing, and indeed I remain in continual awe of the Word and ways of God. He has given me much to impart; but first I must acknowledge the Word of confirmation received a few days ago in follow-up to the pronouncement over the city of Atlanta. As I said before, whether individual, church, city, or nation, it's up to the one(s) called, to answer when called. All the messenger can do is deliver the message.

If there is one process that I have learned, in my walk with Christ, it is to listen and wait. Therefore, when God said to reach out, I reached out; and, sure enough, no sooner than I heeded God's instruction, did satan attempt to interfere. If God really wants you go, you need to get up and go, figure out a way to buy a ticket. Hmmm, partly correct; but that's not what God spoke to me. But, that's how the devil operates, through a "buffet bible" type of doctrine, which causes man to second-guess God. "God didn't really mean you can eat that apple, did He?" Satan depends, not only on our ineptitude of the Word of God [which he knows very well]; but, likewise on our impatience, whereby he instills doubt. BUT GOD, does not manifest in "buffet bible." His Word is complete because He is complete.

I'll try to keep the rest short. A few days ago, while doing some follow-up on another subject matter, I came across a note that I had made several weeks prior. Just as I was about to delete the note, I noticed what I had written in parentheses. The note simply said: "Acts 10 (Read whole chapter). As I began to read, indeed God illuminated my understanding regarding that subject. But as I continued to read - the whole chapter, the Holy Spirit led me to confirmation of His instruction, through the story of Joppa.

When God says "Go," He has already predetermined [prepared] the way: And, indeed sometimes "that way" is for His representatives, from that destination, to come and get you. This aint Jonah's Joppa; this is the, Peter "touching and healing" Joppa.
Hallelujah!!!

WORD OF GOD
Thanks be to God

It's up to the city to answer the call. The ball is back in your possession.

Please forgive any spelling and grammatical errors.

Jesus did wonders in Joppa. Rising a dead girl whose mother was grief stricken to see her child dead on the bed. Tabitha Cumi... said the Lord and the girl opened her eyes and got up. People marvelled at the sight of a dead persor coming alive again. The mother was so happy to see her alive and well. Jesus full of love and compassion for people did miracles.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Thank you Jesus for your Holy Word thank you for your intimate relationship with me I love you Jesus thank you for yesterday's visitation of You Jesus I love and God bless the Holy New Living Translation and your blessed and holy word. Thank you Jesus I love you, thank you for converting my...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Deuteronomy 30–31 , Mark 15:1–25 I wish that all the Lord’s people were prophets and that the Lord would put his Spirit on them! Numbers 11:29 When I joined a group of Christian children’s book authors who prayed for one another and helped spread the word about each other’s...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God’s Word Is My Foundation John 1:1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. Psalm 119:160: The entirety of Your Word is truth, and every one of Your righteous judgments endures forever. John 17:17: Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible Verses About Never Give Up Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Luke 1:37 - For with God nothing shall be impossible. 2 Chronicles 15:7 - Be...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is really presisten and strong for sure to make us miss our path to heaven. Also continues to cause anxiety and worry, then comes a nagging fear of the future. Where am I going to end up when I die? Is Jesus really waiting for us at the gates of heaven? Who can prove that? So many things...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom