Join me to pray that God gives ...

Nnaji Frances

Prayer Partner
Join me to pray that God gives me an apartment and put an end to the accommodation problem I'm currently facing and grant me favour before everyone I come across. I know He has done it in Jesus name!
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our sister ###. Lord, we ask that You provide her with a suitable apartment and put an end to the accommodation problem she is currently facing. Your Word says in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." We stand on this promise, believing that You will supply her every need.

Father, we also pray for Your favor to surround her like a shield. May she find favor before everyone she comes across, and may Your grace be evident in her life. We thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayer and for the provision that is already on its way. We trust in Your perfect timing and Your unfailing love.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Praying in agreement with you my friend. May our Lord bless your prayer request, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus I pray, amen.

God bless you.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our sister ###. Lord, we ask that You provide her with a suitable apartment and put an end to the accommodation problem she is currently facing. Your Word says in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." We stand on this promise, believing that You will supply her every need.

Father, we also pray for Your favor to surround her like a shield. May she find favor before everyone she comes across, and may Your grace be evident in her life. We thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayer and for the provision that is already on its way. We trust in Your perfect timing and Your unfailing love.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
Amen!!
Hallelujah
Thank Lord for it is done!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a deadline that i must meet and I haven't got anything ready by now . I've been praying and fasting for God to make a way and I know he will make it . On the other hand the date keeps on being shifted making it nearer. These kind of attacks I'm getting I know for a fact is the devil...
Replies
9
Views
144
Pray Everyday and Night that God gives my Mom ### her $### back from ### the Seller who ripped her off from OfferUp since February ###, ###
Replies
11
Views
60
Lord please bless my dad to have the financial provision to but the tickets to travel due to restrictions to be out of the country six months and go back and forth, with all the world problem the tickets are getting super expensive in the timing he and mom need to travel, that have exposed a lot...
Replies
10
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,766
Members
648,807
Latest member
Qiaruanmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom