Join me pray against obstacles to break ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I am facing obstacles after obstacle at the workplace. Please unblock all obstacles in my way, and bless me with success, amen.
Replies
10
Views
163
lets us walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God; If you are dealing with oppression or false accusation at workplace, you should know that you have enemies that are planning to sack you in the place of your position...
Replies
6
Views
747
FATHER God I praise and thank you for this blessed day today I am praying for a peaceful day without any obstacles in my path I am tired of the lifestyle in my home ### would not leave my home everyday and night I am harrass by this man father only you knows my pain all what I am going through...
Replies
7
Views
337
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,201
Messages
16,785,251
Members
648,777
Latest member
Doroilor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom