Join me in praying for sound health, ...

Rhotizo

Disciple of Prayer
Join me in praying for sound health, academic and career success for ### and ### family in Jesus name.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Have A Blessed Easter and Resurrection Week.[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][SIZE=6][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][SIZE=6][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][B][I]And always remember and never forget, God is so in love with you![/I][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God deal with each of our enemies according to Your Word. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
[/FONT]

Please Click on the Link Below: To Love Like God Is Not Natural!
[/size]
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please bless my dad to have the financial provision to but the tickets to travel due to restrictions to be out of the country six months and go back and forth, with all the world problem the tickets are getting super expensive in the timing he and mom need to travel, that have exposed a lot...
Replies
10
Views
112
Please join me in prayers for protection today was a big earthquake in ###, thank God no major damage but honestly you had prayers toward my health restoration the burden that my closest had about I'm still on recovery and also that I'm doing a mission trip tomorrow, that I can endure the week...
Replies
11
Views
178
I have a deadline that i must meet and I haven't got anything ready by now . I've been praying and fasting for God to make a way and I know he will make it . On the other hand the date keeps on being shifted making it nearer. These kind of attacks I'm getting I know for a fact is the devil...
Replies
9
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,083
Messages
16,784,237
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom